- This event has passed.
City of Boynton Beach Fourth of July
July 4, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Location- Intracoastal Park 2240 N Federal Hwy Boynton Beach, Fl 33435
Event Time- 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Event Date- Sunday, July 4, 2021
Red, White & Blue with a Waterfront View!
This family-friendly July 4th event will be held at Intracoastal Park (2240 N. Federal Hwy). Enjoy live music, food trucks, and one of the largest fireworks display in Palm Beach County. Bring your chairs and blankets to enjoy the waterfront view.
Entertainment + Music
- Palm Beach Hydroflight Show, 6:35PM & 7:35PM
• Zambelli Fireworksshow synchronized to patriotic music
Parking/Transportation/Free Shuttle Service
- Limited parking is available at the Park + includes ADA parking.
Convenient, complimentary shuttle locations + includes ADA parking (shuttle service begins at 5:30 pm):
- Free Public Parking Lots on the corner of Seacrest Blvd. and Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Journey Church, 715 Federal Hwy. Boynton Beach
- NYU Langone, 3301 Quantum Blvd. Boynton Beach
Ride share drop off/pickup location: Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park (2010 N. Federal Hwy.)
Free Pins for Veterans
An ASL interpreter will be on-site. If additional accommodations are needed, please contact our ADA Coordinator at 561-742-6241or firstname.lastname@example.org by June 28.
The boat ramp at Harvey Oyer Park will close at 11 pm on July 3 to allow for the barge carrying fireworks. It will re-open on July 4 at 11 pm.
- Grilling not permitted at Intracoastal park on July 4.
- Personal fireworks not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Attendees should attend and enter the event at their own risk as the City cannot guarantee protection from infectious diseases