Alpha Media – West Palm Beach, FL is seeking a Sales Assistant to work directly with Account Executives and Sales Managers. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with a strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point and be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task as well as being a team player.
Alpha Media is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 229 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Commercial order entry and production coordination using industry-specific software on behalf of sellers and managers.
- Assist in creating sales packages – generally PowerPoint-based.
- Coordination of sales activities and projects.
- Manage daily and weekly reports.
- Assist receptionist during breaks.
- Assist in special events and projects.
- Other duties assigned and consistent with the position.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Able to work with clients, management, and staff at all levels.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Be a positive member of a tight-knit team.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Prior experience in the broadcast industry or related field.
- Strong understanding of Wide Orbit traffic software.
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- General knowledge of sales concepts and sales software.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by visiting www.alphamediausa.com/careers/ and clicking to Apply.
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.